Monday, February 7, 2011

Trilateral Commission meeting in D.C. this Spring

As reported by American Free Press, the Trilateral Commission will be meeting this April 8-10 in Washington D.C. This quasi secret conference is just as or more important than the G20 or WTO meetings. NATA-NY  is calling for a coalition of truth seekers, to come to D.C. this spring to show your displeasure with the fact that this internationalist plutocratic cabal will be meeting on American soil. It has not been disclosed where the Trilats will be meeting in D.C., so we will keep you posted to any further details.

1 comment:

  1. I listened fully to all three parts of the interview about Masonry. I live in Riverdale (NW Bronx) NYC. I am a disabled veteran with mobility issues. I'd appreciate it if someone from WeAreChange NYC, hopefully Craig FitzGerald, would come over to my place so I could show what I see as a solution pertaining to the limiting factors the movement is presently experiencing. I agree fully that We The People undoubtedly outnumber the NWO Elite by so vast a number, We can liberate ourselves from the Elite's grip. Daniel, 718-682-1513

    ReplyDelete